Input your registered email address to reset your password
The Chinese University of Hong Kong
1. Roles and connections between matrices and vectors, linear equation solutions, linear algebra and vector calculus.
2. Vectors and vector space for interpreting matrix rank and the different solutions to linear equations
3. Vector calculus, including Jacobian, divergence, Green's and Stokes' theorems
4. Special matrices such as triangular, diagonal, and orthogonal matrices
5. Gauss elimination and Gauss-Jordan method and their relationship with
elementary matrices for different types of matrix factorization and decomposition
Midterm exam: 20%
Final exam: 50%
You have to signup an account to view this content. Sign Up Sign In
• Vector calculus: 3-D vector space and algebra; vector differential calculus, gradient, divergence, curl; vector integral calculus, Green’s theorem, Gauss’s theorem, Stoke’s theorem.
• Linear algebra: matrices, matrix addition, matrix multiplication, inverses, special matrices; vector spaces, basis and dimension, linear independence, rank, determinants; linear transformations, projection, orthogonality, systems of linear equations, Gaussian elimination, LU decomposition; eigenvalues and eigenvectors.
Studied M2 still not hving good grades
6 assignments, many quizs
HW, Midterm, Exams
工程數, 學的內容多, 相比起數學系的數學, 更重計算和運用定理多於證明。
Mid term 25% final 50%
Vector Differential Calculus
Linear Algebra: Matrices, Vectors, Determinants. Linear Systems
Eigenvalues and eigenvectors
In-class/Tutorial/Piazza participation/Bonus points 30%
Linear Algebra, Matrix & Vector calculus
30% mid-term 20% Homework 50% Final exam
About linear algebra and vector calculus
quiz: 20%, midterm: 30%, final: 50%
Vector calculus and matrix
6 assignment, mid term, final
If you have any inquiry on RegCourse, please drop us an email. We will get back to you very soon.