Input your registered email address to reset your password
The Chinese University of Hong Kong
This course is designed to increase students’ knowledge of the area of global human resource management. After studying this course students should be able to:
(1) Understand the ways in which cultures vary;
(2) Compare and analysis selected models of HRM;
(3) Explain the significant issues involved in the management of human assets in a global context;
(4) Explain the special nature of selection and training of global assignment;
(5) Recognize the issues created by overseas transfers and repatriation;
(6) Evaluate appropriate performance appraisal and compensation programs for global managers.
(1) In-class group case analyses 25%
(2) Two Tests 50%
(3) Individual country report 25%
You have to signup an account to view this content. Sign Up Sign In
If you have any inquiry on RegCourse, please drop us an email. We will get back to you very soon.