Input your registered email address to reset your password
The Chinese University of Hong Kong
Part 1: Science basis of climate change
• Scientific knowledge of climate change, its threats to the world as well as local community, and
solutions to mitigate climate change.
Part 2: Adaptation & mitigation of climate change
• Scientific method of conducting a carbon audit including data collection, data analysis and
• Carbon audit in an internship programme (Two three-hour sessions).
Part 3: Public education of climate change
Students shall acquire management knowledge of operating a science museum on climate change:
• Design and operation of a science museum,
• Design of outreach activities and interactive science exhibits for a science museum,
• Museum operations in an internship programme (Two three-hour sessions).
25% Personal reflection essay;
50% Group projects and presentations; and
25% Internship at MoCC.
3個gp pro,都係presentation,第一個係關於climate change，第二個係用excel計碳排放，會教點做，第三係設計一個展品(idea only,吾洗造出黎)。
You have to signup an account to view this content. Sign Up Sign In
If you have any inquiry on RegCourse, please drop us an email. We will get back to you very soon.