Input your registered email address to reset your password
Hong Kong Baptist University
The class exercises are interesting and thought-provoking.
1. Handful-sized clay sketches (10%)
2. 1:1 self-head-portraiture in clay (20%)
3. Plaster cast of the self-head-portraiture (20%)
4. Cast of body form (20%)
5. Further development on self-head-portraiture, i.e. final work (30%)
Documentation - incl. the creative process with photos and words
* There will be NO EXAMINATION
* Assignments no.1-4 are the developmental progress of the final work
* Your work will be examined through class observation and a DOCUMENTATION of the creative process
You have to signup an account to view this content. Sign Up Sign In
If you have any inquiry on RegCourse, please drop us an email. We will get back to you very soon.