Input your registered email address to reset your password
University of Hong Kong
You have to signup an account to view this content. Sign Up Sign In
Required for math, statistics, risk management, E&F, BBA(AF), etc
For 4-year curriculum only
Covering some topics in calculus and linear algebra, including:
- Functions; graphs; inverse functions
- Limits, continuity and differentiability
- Mean value theorem; implicit differentiation; L'Hopital's rule
- Higher order derivatives, maxima and minima, graph sketching
- Radian, calculus of trigonometric functions
- Improper integrals, partial fractions, integration by parts
- Complex numbers, polar form, de Moivre's formula
- Basic matrix and vector (of order 2 and 3) operations, determinants
- First order ordinary differential equations
50% final, 40% midterm (total 2, carrying equal weight), 10% assignments (total 5, carrying equal weight)
extremely difficulty if you haven take M2 in secondary school
40%mid term, 50%final, 10% assignment
The materials are useful for future study, but CW Wong cannot teach very well
50% exam, 30% test 20 assignment
Assignment 10%, Test 40%, Exam 50%
A basic course with calculus and linear algebra
50% final, 40% test, 10% assignment
basic knowledge about math
50%final 10%attendance 40%test
test 40%, assignment 10%, exam 50%
It is good and actually easy
40% class quiz. 10% assignment. 50% final examination.
so hard for business field students
class tests 40
Limit, integration, Basic linear algebra
100% Homework + Exams
The things taught are easy but the questions asked in exam and tests are far more difficult. Very little exercise and support are provided by the teaching team.
- Functions; graphs; inverse functions.
- Limits; continuity and differentiability.
- Mean value theorem; implicit differentiation; L'Hopital's rule.
- Higher order derivatives; maxima and minima; graph sketching.
- Radian, calculus of trigonometric functions.
- Definite and indefinite integrals; integration by substitutions; integration by parts; integration by partial fractions.
- Complex numbers, polar form, de Moivre's formula.
- Applications: Solving first order differential equations
- Basic matrix and vector (of orders 2 and 3) operations, determinants of 2x2 or 3x3 matrices.
Basic math (based on highschool level)
assignments, midterm, final
exam, mid term ,assignment
This course aims to teach basic knowledge of calculus and some linear algebra.
Simply strengthening knowledge in DSE mathematics.
Assignment - 10% , Exam - 50%, Test - 40%
Study about vector, calculus and complex number
1. assignment 10%
2. test 40% ( max 2 out of 3)
3. exam 50%
2 mid term 1 exam
matrix, calculus, lim(right hand/left hand)
5 assignments, 2 midterm, 1 exam
U math 2
50% final 40% test 10% assignment
90% test/exam, 10% assignment
If you have any inquiry on RegCourse, please drop us an email. We will get back to you very soon.