Input your registered email address to reset your password
The Chinese University of Hong Kong
• the relevance of the history and development of equity;
• the doctrines and concepts of equity;
• the remedies developed by equity and how they assist a claimant in other areas of the law (including contract, tort, company law and land law);
• the relevance of the history and development of the different types of trusts; and,
• the principles relating to the creation and enforcement of the main types of trusts.
30% Coursework, 70% of Final Written Exam
You have to signup an account to view this content. Sign Up Sign In
If you have any inquiry on RegCourse, please drop us an email. We will get back to you very soon.